Siding by Ventsam
Quality Of Siding That Lasts For Interior Or Exterior Walls!
Ventsam Sash and Door MFG ("VSD") Sidings are manufactured in our factory to meet our customer demand and specifications. All our Siding are made from solid wood such as premium Western Red Cedar, Alaskan Yellow Cedar, Mangaris, Oak, Redwood, Reclaimed Barn Wood, Douglas Fir, and other premium wood is optional.
We advise and work closely with architects, interior designers, and our customers to fit the best wood and detail for their projects.
We take pride in our quality products, attention to detail, and on-time delivery.
Here Are Some Reasons to Choose Western Red Cedar For Your Next Project:
Aesthetically, there is no substitute for the natural beauty of Real Cedar. Imbued with decidedly crisp yet superbly rich, tonal properties, Real Cedar can create sublime outdoor sanctuaries, embolden traditional home decor, provoke cutting-edge architecture and inspire innovative interiors.
Imagine – all that dynamism packed into one beautiful building material! No wonder Real Cedar is a designer’s dream come true.
Western Red Cedar is pitch and resin-free. This means it’s ideal for accepting and holding a wide range of beautiful finishes, including elegant dark stains, shabby chic bleaches, traditional solid colors, and naturally beautiful semi-transparent. Natural Cedar also offers a wide range of lumber dimensions, surface textures, and grades.
Ergo, no matter what your desired effect is, Real Cedar’s got the wood for you.
Independent studies prove that natural wood is superior to synthetic products in every way when it comes to environmental performance. While other building materials generate greenhouse gasses, western red cedar removes greenhouse gasses from the atmosphere. And unlike brick, cement, and composites, Real Cedar is renewable and biodegradable.
Plus, Real Cedar is sourced from the most sustainably managed forests in the world.
- When deciding on siding, there are many factors to consider –
- environmental sustainability
- ¾” thick standard – additional options available
- Many design options available
High Grade Siding:
- Choosing the Right Finish.
- There are so many different grades and profiles to choose from to suit every style of home.
- Once you choose your siding profile, the next step is deciding on the right finish for your exterior or interior.
- Below are the top four finishes for Siding:
- Natural finishes such as transparent stains
- Semi-transparent stains
- Bleaching or Weathering Products
- Opaque coatings – paints and solid-color stains
- When choosing to finish your siding on site, follow best practices and apply products to all sides of each board.
- Care and Maintenance of Siding:
- HANDLING DISCOLORATION AND WEAR-
- The surfaces of finished siding, decks and trim boards exposed outdoors inevitably become dirty and can also be discolored by mildew, algae and moss. These natural elements slowly erode the finishes and as a result, all finishes applied to cedar require regular cleaning and maintenance to perform. The degree of maintenance depends on local climatic conditions, the type of finish and end use (deck or siding).